Which Activity Will You Choose?
Check the pricing for your chosen activity or activity weekend
Do not delete me!
|Group lesson – 30 mins||£19.00|
|Group lesson – 60 mins||£32.00|
|Semi-private lesson – 30 mins||£25.00|
|Semi-private lesson – 60 mins||£40.00|
|Private lesson – 30 mins||£33.00|
|Private lesson – 60 mins||£50.00|
|Jumping group lesson – 60 mins||£50.00|
15 mins suitable for approx 2 years and older.
30 mins suitable for approx 5 years and older.
|Group led walk – 15 mins||£10.00|
|Semi-private led walk – 15 mins||£13.00|
|Private led walk – 15 mins||£16.00|
|Group led walk – 30 mins||£19.00|
|Semi-private led walk – 30 mins||£25.00|
|Private led walk – 30 mins||£33.00|
|Group hack – 60 mins||£32.00|
|Group hack – 90 mins||£45.00|
|Group hack – 120 mins||£58.00|
|Semi-private hack – 60 mins||£40.00|
|Semi-private hack – 90 mins||£56.00|
|Semi-private hack – 120 mins||£72.00|
|Private hack – 60 mins||£50.00|
|Private hack – 90 mins||£70.00|
|Private hack – 90 mins||£90.00|
ADOPT A PONY
|Half Day Adopt a Pony||£45.00|
|Full Day Adopt a Pony||£60.00|
INTRODUCTION TO PONIES
Introduction to Ponies: Led walk, grooming & give your pony a treat
|Group introduction to ponies – 30 mins||£15.00|
|Semi-private introduction to ponies – 30 mins||£20.00|
|Private introduction to ponies – 30 mins||£24.00|
|Unicorn experience – 60 mins||£50.00|
|Wildflower Cafe ride – 120 mins||£65.00|
|Pony Club Session||POA|
- Prices are per person. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- For a full refund, or free rearrangement, 24 hrs notice must be given. Same policy applies to gift voucher bookings, vouchers will be forfeited if ride not cancelled in time.
- Refunds will not be given if riders refuse to mount, or complete the full time session booked. Rides will only be cancelled by us in exceptionally bad weather.
- Discounts are available for holders of Blue Light Cards. Please contact us for more info.
- Private lessons and hacks are one-to-one with an instructor.
- Semi-private lessons and hacks are available if you would like to ride with a group of friends or family (2 to 4 riders) and want to guarantee that no other customers will be booked onto the ride. The semi-private price will apply to each rider.
- Hacks are suitable for riders at intermediate level or above only. It is the rider’s responsiblity to give an honest and accurate assessment of their ability when booking. If a rider is assessed to be at a standard not adequate to take part in a hack then for the safety of all concerned we will not allow the ride to go ahead.
- 15 min led walks are suitable for children 2 years and older depending on the ability of the child. 30 min led walks and lessons are suitable for children aged 5 years and older.
- Adopt a Pony: Suitable for ages 8 years and up, unless a parent/guardian accompanies the child for the session.
Half day: 9.30am to 12pm, or 1pm to 3.30pm.
Full day: 9.30am to 3.30pm.
A half day includes a 30 min lesson/hack. A full day includes a 2 x 30 min hour lesson/hack.
Additional hours charged at £20.00 per hour and need to be booked in advance. Additional hours will include stable management only, no riding.
- Gift vouchers are transferable to another person but not refundable.
- All rides include free safety helmet hire.
CHALLENGE VALLEY ASSAULT COURSE & RAFT BUILDING
|Challenge Valley or Raft Building||£45.00||£28.00||£24.00||£22.00|
- Raising money for charity? For groups of 21+ we will donate £2 per person directly to your chosen charity after you complete Challenge Valley. We can also help publisise your fundraising to maximise the amount you raise!
|Option 1: Little Pony Party||£35.00|
|Option 2: Pony Party||£35.00|
|Option 3: Unicorn Party||£35.00|
|Option 4: Challenge Valley Party (2 to 5 children)||£28.00|
|Option 4: Challenge Valley Party (6 to 20 children)||£24.00|
|Option 4: Challenge Valley Party (21+ children)||£22.00|
|Option 5: Archery & Climbing Party||£15.00|
|Option 6: Bushcraft Party||£15.00|
All prices are per child. More details.
|Archery – 1/2 hr||£10.00|
|Archery – 1 hr||£15.00|
|Indoor climbing – 1/2 hr||£10.00|
|Indoor climbing – 1 hr||£15.00|
|Surfing lesson – 2 hr||£35.00|
|Bushcraft – 2 hr||£25.00|
|Non guided bike hire – 3 hr||£10.00|
|Non guided bike hire – 6 hr||£15.00|
- Prices are per person.
- Surf lesson price includes wet suit and board hire.
|On site (Dirty day out) – Full day||£110.00||£55.00||£50.00||£45.00|
|On site (Dirty day out) – Half day||£75.00||£37.00||£32.00||£27.00|
|Off site (Dinas Challenge or Costal Challenge) – Full Day||£150.00||£75.00||£70.00||£65.00|
|Off site (Dinas Challenge or Costal Challenge) – Half Day||£120.00||£61.00||£56.00||£51.00|
- Price per person
THE BIG WEEKEND
Step 1: Decide on your ideal dates.
Step 2: Decide on the activities you would like to take part in.
Step 3: Ask us to put a quote together for you.
Perfect for hen & stag weekends!
Horse Riding: Full payment is required at the time of booking. For a full refund, or free rearrangement, 24 hrs notice must be given. Refunds will not be given if riders refuse to mount, or complete the full time session booked.
All Other Activities & Parties: A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking, with the full balance due 6 weeks before activity start date. Final participant numbers are required 7 days before activity start date or the balance will charged on initial (or higher) numbers booked. For a refund 4 weeks notice in writing must be given. No refunds given if participants refuse to participate.
Please Note: We reserve the right to change activity programmes due to adverse weather or other conditions beyond our control. We utilise activity providers with appropriate accreditation and public liability insurance of at least £5m.