What’s on in Swansea Mumbles & Gower in 2023?
What’s on? In 2023 there are lots of events planned in Swansea, Mumbles & Gower. We will keep this list updated as more get added.
Many events are within walking distance of Clyne Farm, of just a short drive away. If you are coming to Swansea for a particular event why not make a short break of it? Book one of our cosy self-catering cottages and explore the local area for a few days.
- Until 8th Jan: Swansea Waterfront Winterland – Museum Park
- Until 23rd April 2023: His Dark Materials Exhibition – Glynn Vivian Art Gallery
- February 24th & 25th: Croeso Swansea, food & drink festival – Swansea City Centre
- March 25th: Mumbles Duathlon – Mumbles DISCOUNT
- April 7th to 10th: Swansea Street Food Festival – Boer War Memorial, Swansea Promenade
- April 13th to 16th: Circus Festival – Recreation Ground
- April 28th to 30th: Outdoor Cinema Experience – Watch Twin Town, Mamma Mia! or Top Gun Maverick – Singleton Park
- April 29th: Swansea Pride – Museum Park & City Centre parade DISCOUNT
- April 30th to 28th May: Clyne in Bloom – Clyne Gardens (5 min walk from Clyne Farm)
- May 13th & 14th: Swansea Comic and Gaming Convention – Swansea Arena DISCOUNT
- May 27th: The Swansea Swim – Prince of Wales Dock, Swansea
- May 28th: Swansea 5K – SA1 & Swansea Bay prom
- May 28th: UWTSD Swansea Triathlon – SA1 & Swansea Bay prom
- June 11th: Swansea Half Marathon – Swansea City Centre
- June 16th to 18th: Swansea International Jazz Festival – Maritime Quarter DISCOUNT
- July 1st to 2nd: Wales National Airshow – Swansea Bay Beachfront. Great views from the farm.
- July 8th: Swansea Fake Festival – Singleton Park
- July 8th: Gower Peninsula Mighty Hike – Gower DISCOUNT
- July 10th to 15th: Para Sport Festival – Swansea DISCOUNT
- July 15th: World Triathlon Para Series – Prince of Wales Dock, Swansea DISCOUNT
- July 16th: IRONMAN 70.3 Swansea – Route through Swansea Bay, Mumbles & Gower. Walk from the farm to watch. DISCOUNT
- July 21st: Madness Concert – Live in Singleton Park
- July 22nd: Ministry of Sound Classical – Live in Singleton Park
- July 23rd: Tom Grennan – Live in Singleton Park
- July 25th to 29th: Beach Sculpture Festival
Tuesday 25th July – Caswell Beach
Wednesday 26th July – Oxwich Beach
Thursday 27th July – Port Eynon Beach
Friday 28th July – Bracelet Bay
Saturday 29th July – Blackpill Beach (by Lido)
- July 30th: Race for Life 5k – Museum Park & Swansea Prom
- August 6th: Gower Show – Penrice Castle Gower
- August 6th: Mumbles Raft Race – Mumbles. 11.30am start.
- August 18th: Sam Ryder – Live in Singleton Park
- August 24th to 28th: Swansea and Gower Cycling Festival – Swansea & Gower
- September 2nd to 10th: Gower Walking Festival – All over Gower DISCOUNT
- September 9th: Duke of Edinburgh Wales Charity Gower Walk – Gower DISCOUNT
- September 17th: Admiral Swansea Bay 10k – Swansea Bay promenade DISCOUNT
- September 30th: Mumbles Triathlon – Mumbles DISCOUNT
- October 7th to 8th: Children’s Literature Festival – National Waterfront Museum
- December 9th to 7th January 2024: Cinderella Pantomime – Swansea Grand Theatre
- Mumbles Market – Second Saturday of each month 9am to 1pm at The Dairy Carpark, Mumbles, Swansea SA3 4BX.
- Uplands Market – Last Saturday of each month 9am to 1pm at Gwydr Square, Uplands, Swansea SA2 0HD.
- Marina Market – Second Sunday of each month 10am to 3pm at Dylan Thomas Square, Marina, Swansea SA1 1TT.
Local culture venues: Check out their websites for 2023 listings.
- Swansea Arena: Brand new Swansea Arena that opened in March 2022. Multi-purpose 3,500 capacity indoor arena.
- Brangwyn Hall: Grade II listed Brangwyn has a range of events planned for 2023.
- Gower Heritage Centre: 2023 events to be confirmed. Keep an eye on their website.
- Swansea Grand Theatre: Lots of shows scheduled for 2023.
- Sin City: Nightclub & music venue on Dillwyn Street.
- Hanger 18: Grassroots music venue on Plymouth Street.
- The Bunkhouse: City centre bar & music venue.