What’s on in Swansea Mumbles & Gower in 2024?
What’s on? In 2024 there are lots of events planned in Swansea, Mumbles & Gower. We will keep this list updated as more get added.
Many events are within walking distance of Clyne Farm, of just a short drive away. If you are coming to Swansea for a particular event why not make a short break of it? Book one of our cosy self-catering cottages and explore the local area for a few days.
- December 9th 2023 to 7th January: Cinderella Pantomime – Swansea Grand Theatre
- July 6th to 7th: Wales National Airshow 2024 – Swansea Bay Beachfront. Great views from the Farm.
- July 14th: IRONMAN 70.3 Swansea 2024 – Route through Swansea Bay, Mumbles & Gower. Walk from the Farm to watch the competitors.
- Mumbles Market – Second Saturday of each month 9am to 1pm at The Dairy Carpark, Mumbles, Swansea SA3 4BX.
- Uplands Market – Last Saturday of each month 9am to 1pm at Gwydr Square, Uplands, Swansea SA2 0HD.
- Marina Market – Second Sunday of each month 10am to 3pm at Dylan Thomas Square, Marina, Swansea SA1 1TT.
Local culture venues: Check out their websites for 2024 listings.
- Swansea Arena: Brand new Swansea Arena that opened in March 2022. Multi-purpose 3,500 capacity indoor arena.
- Brangwyn Hall: Grade II listed Brangwyn Hall has a range of events planned for 2024.
- Gower Heritage Centre: 2023 events to be confirmed. Keep an eye on their website.
- Swansea Grand Theatre: Lots of shows are scheduled for 2024.
- Sin City: Nightclub & music venue on Dillwyn Street.
- Hanger 18: Grassroots music venue on Plymouth Street.
- The Bunkhouse: City centre bar & music venue.