What’s on? Looking ahead to 2022 there are lots of events planned in Swansea, Mumbles & Gower. Many of them are within walking distance of Clyne Farm. We will keep this list updated as more get added.
What’s on in Swansea Mumbles & Gower in 2022?
- February 25th & 26th: Croeso Festival – Portland Street Marquee & Swansea Market
- February 25th & 26th: ‘Housewarming’ opening event at Swansea Arena
- March 27th: Cardiff Half Marathon – Cardiff (1 hr drive from Clyne Farm)
- May 1st to 31st: Clyne In Bloom (5 min walk from Clyne Farm)
- June 4th: Gerry Cinnamon – Live in Singleton Park
- June 22nd: Elton John – Live at Swansea.Com Stadium
- June 23rd to 26th: Swansea International Jazz Festival – Various locations around Swansea
- July 2nd to 3rd: Wales National Airshow – Swansea Bay Beachfront
- July 4th to 16th: Gower Music Festival – South Gower Rugby Club
- July 9th: MacMillan Gower Peninsula Mighty Hike – Penrice Castle Park, Reynoldston
- July 24th: Cancer Research Race for Life 5k & 10K – Swansea City Centre
- July 26th to 30th: Beach Sculpture Festival – Gower beaches
- July 29th: Nile Rodgers and CHIC – Live in Singleton Park
- July 30th: Anne-Marie – Live in Singleton Park
- July 31st: Paul Weller – Live in Singleton Park
- July 31st: The Gower Show – Penrice Castle Park, Reynoldston
- August 5th: Outdoor Theatre: Rapunzel – Oystermouth Castle
- August 6th: World Triathlon Para Series – Route through Swansea Bay, Mumbles & Gower
- August 7th: IRONMAN 70.3 Swansea – Route through Swansea Bay, Mumbles & Gower. Walk from the farm to watch.
- August 18th: Publication of The Two Dylans by K G Miles & Jeff Towns. Waterstones Swansea 6:30pm and Mumbles Tabernacle 19 August 7:30pm. Look out for publication events at the Dylan Thomas Birthplace too.
- August 27th: RNLI 35th Mumbles Raft Race – Swansea Bay & Mumbles
- August 30th: Mumbles Summer Nights Dream Fayre & Classic Car Show – Newton Road
- September 3rd to 11th: Gower Walking Festival – All over Gower
- September 18th: Admiral Swansea Bay 10k – Swansea Bay promenade
Local culture venues:
Check out their websites for 2022 listings.
- Swansea Arena: Excitingly the brand new Swansea Arena opens in March 2022. This is the crowning jewel within the £135m regeneration scheme ‘Copr Bay’ – located next to Swansea Marina and Swansea Bay. The multi-purpose 3,500 capacity indoor arena is set host to a range of performances across music, comedy, theatre, e-sports plus conferences and events. To view the shows available head to their website.
- Brangwyn Hall: Grade II listed Brangwyn has a range of events planned for 2022.
- Gower Heritage Centre: 2022 events to be confirmed. Keep an eye on their website.
- Swansea Grand Theatre: Lots of shows scheduled for 2022 including ‘Friends The Musical Parody’!
- Sin City: Nightclub & music venue on Dillwyn Street.
- Hanger 18: Grassroots music venue on Plymouth Street.
- The Bunkhouse: City centre bar & music venue.
Updated: August 2022