Accommodation - Self Catering Cottages
The Old Schoolroom
The Old Schoolroom has a large open plan dining room and lounge offering a flexible space for relaxing and dining. The sun room extension with underfloor heating is the perfect place to enjoy a stunning Gower sunset.
On the ground floor is a double bedroom, a twin bedded room, plus a walk in shower room. There is also a kitchen, lounge/dining room with a wood burning stove, and a sun room extension with views over farmland to Clyne Valley Country Park and Swansea Bay. The first floor has a double bedroom, a twin bedded room, and a bathroom under the roof space.
This rustic cottage overlooks the main courtyard so is perfect for larger families or groups booking some of the other Clyne Cottages. For those wanting peace and quiet you will feel like you are completely away from it all, yet you are only a few minutes’ drive from the city of Swansea, Mumbles Village, and the beautiful Gower Peninsula.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Ground Floor Rooms: 1 double bedroom. 1 twin bedroom. Open plan lounge and dining room. Fitted kitchen. Shower room with walk-in shower, WC and washbasin. Separate WC and wash basin.
- First Floor Rooms: 1 double bedroom. 1 twin bedroom. Bathroom with bath, WC and wash basin. All first floor rooms have sloping roofs.
- Residents activity and special programmes.
- All heating, electric, bed linen (duvets) and towels included.
- Woodburning stove (initial supply of logs provided).
- Ample parking.
- Colour TV, freeview, DVD and video player.
- Radio/CD/cassette player.
- Gas cooker, microwave.
- Washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- Heating and hot water from gas fired "combi" boiler.
- On-site laundry room with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
- Cot, high-chair and barbecue on request.
- Enclosed garden area with garden furniture.
- No Wi-fi in the cottage but free Wi-fi is available in the Coffee Shop/Farm Office during office hours, and can be picked up outside on the picnic benches at other times.
- Dogs allowed for a supplement of £5 per night per dog. We ask that pets are kept off the furniture, out of the bedrooms, and are kept under control around the horses and other animals.