This end of terrace barn is ideal for a family with peaceful views over farm and woodland from its first floor green oak balcony. The balcony was hand crafted from wood sourced from the Clyne Farm Estate. On the ground floor there is a double bedroom, twin bedded room, separate WC, and a bathroom with bath, washbasin, WC, and over bath shower. The barn is accessed from the the 1st floor via an external staircase.
This rustic cottage overlooks the main courtyard so is perfect for larger families or groups booking some of the other Clyne Cottages. For those wanting peace and quiet you will feel like you are completely away from it all, yet you are only a few minutes’ drive from the city of Swansea, Mumbles Village, and the beautiful Gower Peninsula.
The cottage can interconnect with Stables Cottage next door to sleep 10. Stables Cottage in turn can interconnect with Hayloft to create one large unit sleeping 14 people.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Ground Floor Rooms: 1 double bedroom. 1 twin bedroom. Bathroom with over-bath shower, WC and washbasin. Separate WC and washbasin.
- First Floor Rooms: Open plan lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen with wood laminate flooring.
- Free & fast Wi-Fi.
- All heating, electric, bed linen (duvets) and towels included.
- Ample parking.
- Colour TV, freeview, DVD and video player.
- Radio/CD/cassette player.
- Gas cooker, microwave.
- Washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- Heating and hot water from gas fired "combi" boiler.
- On-site laundry room with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
- Cot, high-chair and barbecue on request.
- Balcony with seating.
- Dogs allowed for a supplement of £5 per night per dog. We ask that pets are kept off the furniture, out of the bedrooms, and are kept under control around the horses and other animals.