Accommodation - Cottages
This mid terrace barn is ideal for a family and enjoys views from its first floor open plan kitchen/dining room and lounge which opens up onto a green oak balcony with a views over fields and woodland. The balcony was hand crafted from wood sourced from the Clyne Farm Estate. On the ground floor there is a double bedroom, two twin bedded rooms, separate WC, and a bathroom with bath, washbasin, WC, and over bath shower. There is an additional WC on the 1st floor. The barn is accessed from the ground floor.
This rustic cottage overlooks the main courtyard so is perfect for larger families or groups booking some of the other Clyne Cottages. For those wanting peace and quiet you will feel like you are completely away from it all, yet you are only a few minutes’ drive from the city of Swansea, Mumbles Village, and the beautiful Gower Peninsula.
The cottage can interconnect with The Dairy and/or Hayloft on either side to sleep 10, or to create one large unit sleeping 14 people.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Ground Floor Rooms: 1 double bedroom. 2 twin bedrooms. Bathroom with over-bath shower, WC and washbasin. Separate WC and washbasin.
- First Floor Rooms: Open plan lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen with wood laminate flooring. Separate WC and washbasin.
- Residents activity and special programmes.
- All heating, electric, bed linen (duvets) and towels included.
- Ample parking.
- Colour TV, freeview, DVD and video player.
- Radio/CD/cassette player.
- Gas cooker, microwave.
- Washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- Heating and hot water from gas fired "combi" boiler.
- On-site laundry room with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
- Cot, high-chair and barbecue on request.
- Balcony with seating.
- No Wi-fi in the cottage but free Wi-fi is available in the Coffee Shop/Farm Office during office hours, and can be picked up outside on the picnic benches at other times.
- Dogs allowed for a supplement of £5 per night per dog. We ask that pets are kept off the furniture, out of the bedrooms, and are kept under control around the horses and other animals.