Accommodation - Cottages
This converted stone barn is a favourite with families and enjoys views from its rear sun room extension over fields towards Clyne Valley Country Park and the wide sweep of Swansea Bay. The rustic cottage is all on one floor with a large open plan living room, dining room and kitchen, and double bedroom with ensuite shower room with WC. Two steps take you down to a bathroom, a twin bedded room, and a single room with a 3/4 size bed.
The cottage is accessed off the main courtyard so is perfect for larger families or groups booking some of the other Clyne Cottages. For those wanting peace and quiet you will feel like you are completely away from it all, yet you are only a few minutes’ drive from the city of Swansea, Mumbles Village, and the beautiful Gower Peninsula.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Ground Floor Rooms: 1 double bedroom with ensuite shower, WC and wash basin. 1 twin bedroom. 1 single bedroom. Bathroom with bath, WC and washbasin. Open plan lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen.
- Residents activity and special programmes.
- All heating, electric, bed linen (duvets) and towels inc.
- Ample parking.
- Colour TV, freeview, DVD and video player.
- Radio/CD/cassette player.
- Gas cooker, microwave.
- Washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- Heating and hot water from gas fired "combi" boiler.
- On-site laundry room with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
- Cot, high-chair and barbecue on request.
- Enclosed garden area.
- No Wi-fi in the cottage but free Wi-fi is available in the Coffee Shop/Farm Office during office hours, and can be picked up outside on the picnic benches at other times.
- Dogs allowed for a supplement of £5 per night per dog. We ask that pets are kept off the furniture, out of the bedrooms, and are kept under control around the horses and other animals.