Rustic Chapel Barn takes its name from its Gothic style entrance porch. It is an old stone lambing shed which is now a delightfully cosy two bedroom stone cottage with views from the living room over fields, Clyne Valley Country Park, and Swansea Bay. With one double bedroom and a second bedroom with L shaped bunk beds (perfect novelty for kids!) this cottage will suit a couple or small family. The garden is enclosed and so is suitable for pets.
The barn is off the main courtyard so is perfect for larger families or groups booking some of the other Clyne Cottages. For those wanting peace and quiet once you close up the gothic porch you feel like you are completely away from it all, yet you are only a few minutes' drive from the city of Swansea, Mumbles Village, and the beautiful Gower Peninsula.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Ground Floor Rooms: 1 double bedroom. L-shaped bunk bedroom (more suitable for children rather than adults). Open plan lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen. Bathroom with over-bath shower, WC and washbasin.
- Free & fast Wi-Fi.
- All heating, electric, bed linen (duvets) and towels inc.
- Ample parking.
- Colour TV, freeview, DVD and video player.
- Radio/CD/cassette player.
- Gas cooker, microwave.
- Washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- Heating and hot water from gas fired "combi" boiler.
- On-site laundry room with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
- Cot, high-chair and barbecue on request.
- Enclosed garden area.
- Dogs allowed for a supplement of £5 per night per dog. We ask that pets are kept off the furniture, out of the bedrooms, and are kept under control around the horses and other animals.