This small but cosy end of terrace barn is ideal for a small family and is named after the master mason who restored it from an old cart shed. On the ground floor this rustic cottage has an open plan lounge/dining room and kitchen, one double bedroom, and a bathroom with a bath, washbasin, WC and over bath shower. On the 1st floor there is a twin bedded room in the roof space with sloping ceilings.
The lounge overlooks the main courtyard but the cottage is quite private with the main bedroom to the rear of the building.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Ground Floor Rooms: 1 double bedroom. Open plan lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen. Bathroom with over-bath shower, WC and washbasin
- First Floor Rooms: 1 twin bedroom with low ceilings.
- Residents activity and special programmes.
- All heating, electric, bed linen (duvets) and towels inc.
- Ample parking.
- Colour TV, freeview, DVD and video player.
- Radio/CD/cassette player.
- Gas cooker, microwave.
- Dishwasher, & fridge freezer.
- Heating from hot water radiators and hot water from immersion heater.
- On-site laundry room with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
- Cot, high-chair and barbecue on request.
- No Wi-fi in the cottage but free Wi-fi is available in the Coffee Shop/Farm Office during office hours, and can be picked up outside on the picnic benches at other times.
- Dogs allowed for a supplement of £5 per night per dog. We ask that pets are kept off the furniture, out of the bedrooms, and are kept under control around the horses and other animals.