Jobs at Clyne Farm Centre
Full time Housekeeping Manager required to maintain 9 self-catering cottages & public areas.
• Professional with previous experience at a similar level in a large hotel or self-catering complex.
• Proven track record showing ability to maintain the highest level of cleanliness, and to improve appearances throughout the Centre at all times.
• Organisation and management of workload of internal and external housekeeping staff in addition to own cleaning duties.
• The ideal candidate will be a confident professional with a welcoming personality; have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; be highly motivated with a proactive can do attitude; possess an eye for detail; have strong organisational and managerial skills; and be fully conversant with all housekeeping processes.
• 40 hours per week worked Monday to Sunday based around cottage bookings. Flexible child friendly shifts available. ASAP start.
For further details and to request an Application Form please email your CV and current availability. Please ensure that you state in your email which role you are applying for, and why the role appeals to you. Please do not call regarding these vacancies. Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.