Accommodation - Camping
Freedom and panoramic views with Clyne Farm centre camping
Our campsites are only available for supervised groups, or for groups taking part in our activity programmes. We currently do not allow individual bookings.
Our camping facilities include:
- Showers - solar powered communal and family rooms.
- Changing rooms.
- Washing up room in restored railway wagon with solar powered hot water.
- Pool table.
- Table tennis, on request.
- Vending machines.
- Reception selling confectionery, drinks, food and milk.
- Free wi-fi in reception.
- Traffic-free camping fields - vehicles only allowed next to fields for loading and unloading. Please note that we do not take caravans and have limited space in our car park for small camper vans.
We have plenty of space for tents but we limit our camping numbers at Clyne so it never feels full. Our campsite overlooks Swansea Bay and has panoramic views yet we are close to Swansea and Gower beaches.Call to book
Pitch your tent in complete woodland isolation yet you are only 300 yards from the main farm buildings. Includes mains water, rough shelter and a fire pit. Our wooded areas are great for those who wish to camp with a touch of adventure (and mud!).Call to book
Bushcraft & Survival Weekends
Why not combine your camping trip at Clyne Farm Centre with one of our Bushcraft & Survival Weekends - learn to live off the land on our 80 acres of unspoilt woodland! Perfect for small groups, stag weekends, hen weekends looking for something a bit different.Call to book
We enforce a noise curfew between 11pm and 7am. During which noise levels should be kept to a minimum.
We do not accept any campers under the age of 18 unless accompanied by a parent, guardian or responsible person in loco parentis. We expect this supervision to be maintained at ALL times.