Accommodation - Bookings
Book Direct - You won't find lower prices anywhere else online!
FREE CANCELLATION! All cottage bookings are fully refundable. Just cancel more than 28 days before arrival. Cancel for ANY reason!
- From 17th July 17th 2021: Who can stay in our cottages? Members of an extended household, or a maximum of six people from up to six households (not including children under 11 from any of these households or carers of anyone present) or two households can meet indoors and stay overnight in private homes and travel and holiday accommodation.
Face coverings must be worn in all indoor public places. This also applies on public transport and taxis, and in places where take-away food and drink is sold. This applies to everyone aged 11 and over, unless an exception applies. Children under 11 do not have to wear face coverings. Face coverings can be removed in hospitality settings when seated at your table.
- From 7th August (if conditions allow): No restrictions on who can stay in holiday accommodation. Rules on face coverings will continue as above. This relaxation date is subject to confirmation from the Welsh Government.
- On booking, guests agree that their booking adheres to our Terms & Conditions and to all applicable Government legislation. See: Wales.gov & Gov.uk
- Full refund if you can't stay due to COVID restrictions: full Terms & FAQs.
- All Government recommended COVID-19 cleaning processes followed. Non-contact check-in and check-out.
- Properties secured with a 25% deposit, balance due 6 weeks before arrival.
- Before booking please read our Terms.
- Discounts for low occupancy & late availability. Check for Special Offers.
- You can also buy Gift Vouchers for self-catering stays, activities & more!
Need some help? Send us an Accommodation Enquiry.
To stay TONIGHT give us a call on (01792) 403333.
Available after booking.
For every accommodation booking or gift voucher we sold from start of lockdown to end of April 2020 we donated 5% to Swansea Foodbank and Matthew's House/Matt's Cafe. As more and more livelihoods are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic charities are under increased pressure. We wanted to help.