Accommodation - Self Catering Cottages
The Old Schoolroom
What was once a stone calf shed is now a spacious semi-detached cottage which now includes a rear extension with panoramic views over fields and woodland towards the City of Swansea and Swansea Bay.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Ground Floor Rooms: 1 double bedroom. 1 twin bedroom. Open plan lounge and dining room. Fitted kitchen. Shower room with walk-in shower, WC and washbasin. Separate WC and wash basin.
- First Floor Rooms: 1 double bedroom. 1 twin bedroom. Bathroom with bath, WC and wash basin. All first floor rooms have sloping roofs.
- Residents activity and special programmes.
- All heating, electric, bed linen (duvets) and towels included.
- Woodburning stove (initial supply of logs provided).
- Ample parking.
- Colour TV, freeview, DVD and video player.
- Radio/CD/cassette player.
- Gas cooker, microwave.
- Washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- Heating and hot water from gas fired "combi" boiler.
- On-site laundry room with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
- Cot, high-chair and barbecue on request.
- Enclosed garden area with garden furniture.
- Free WiFi in coffee shop.
- Dogs allowed for a supplement of £5 per night per dog, up to a maximim of £20 per stay per dog.
We ask that pets are kept off the furniture, out of the bedrooms, and are kept under control around the horses and other animals.