Accommodation - Cottages
The Keeper's Cottage
The Keeper's Cottage was once the home of the gamekeeper for the Clyne Estate. The property is approximately a 15 min drive from our main site. It is located within a secluded location, and is reached by a 1½ mile rough stone track through woodland. Another of our properties, Barn Owl Lodge, is next door.
*The Keeper's Cottage & Barn Owl Lodge can interconnect to sleep 16 persons*.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Ground Floor Rooms: 1 double bedroom. 1 low bunk bed bedroom (more suitable for children rather than adults). 1 twin bedroom with ensuite shower room with walk-in shower WC and washbasin. Bathroom with over-bath shower, WC and wash basin. Open plan lounge and dining room. Second small lounge. Fitted kitchen.
- First Floor Rooms: 1 double bedroom. Bathroom with over-bath shower, WC and wash basin.
- Seclusion and tranquility within Clyne Valley County Park.
- Residents activity and special programmes.
- All heating, electric, bed linen (duvets) and towels included.
- Woodburning stove (initial supply of logs provided).
- Ample parking.
- Colour TV, freeview, DVD and video player.
- Radio/CD/cassette player.
- Gas cooker, microwave.
- Washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- Heating and hot water from gas fired "combi" boiler.
- Cot and high-chair on request.
- Stone BBQ.
- Enclosed garden area with garden furniture.
- Free WiFi in coffee shop at main Clyne Farm site.