Accommodation - Cottages
Shire horses and pigs once lived in this old semi-detached barn which is now a single storey cottage with extensive views over Swansea Bay.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Ground Floor Rooms: 1 double bedroom with ensuite shower, WC and wash basin. 1 twin bedroom. 1 single bedroom. Bathroom with bath, WC and washbasin. Open plan lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen.
- Residents activity and special programmes.
- All heating, electric, bed linen (duvets) and towels inc.
- Ample parking.
- Colour TV, freeview, DVD and video player.
- Radio/CD/cassette player.
- Gas cooker, microwave.
- Washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- Heating and hot water from gas fired "combi" boiler.
- On-site laundry room with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
- Cot, high-chair and barbecue on request.
- Enclosed garden area.
- Free WiFi in coffee shop.