Accommodation - Cottages
This converted stone barn enjoys views over open farmland to Clyne Valley Country Park and Swansea Bay.
*Hayloft, Stables Cottage & The Dairy can interconnect to sleep from 10 to 14*.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Ground Floor Rooms: 1 double bedroom. 1 twin bedroom. Bathroom with over-bath shower, WC and washbasin. Separate WC and washbasin.
- First Floor Rooms: Open plan lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen with wood laminate flooring.
- Residents activity and special programmes.
- All heating, electric, bed linen (duvets) and towels included.
- Ample parking.
- Colour TV, freeview, DVD and video player.
- Radio/CD/cassette player.
- Gas cooker, microwave.
- Washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- Heating and hot water from gas fired "combi" boiler.
- On-site laundry room with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
- Cot, high-chair and barbecue on request.
- Oak balcony with seating.
- Free WiFi in coffee shop.
- Dogs allowed for a supplement of £5 per night per dog, up to a maximim of £20 per stay per dog.
We ask that pets are kept off the furniture, out of the bedrooms, and are kept under control around the horses and other animals.