Accommodation - Cottages
Barn Owl Lodge
The cottage takes its name from the pair of barn owls who nest in the adjoining barn and has a pond with a decked area. The property is approximately a 15 min drive from our main site. It is located within a secluded location, and is reached by a 1½ mile rough stone track through woodland. Another of our properties, Keeper's Cottage, is next door.
*Barn Owl Lodge & Keeper's Cottage can interconnect to sleep 16 people*.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Ground Floor Rooms: 1 double bedroom. 1 twin bedroom with an ensuite bathroom (bath, WC and washbasin). Open plan lounge and dining room. Fitted kitchen. Shower room with WC and washbasin. Bathroom with over-bath shower, WC and washbasin.
- First Floor Rooms: 2 twin bedrooms. Small nook/play area.
- Residents activity and special programmes.
- All heating, electric, bed linen (duvets) and towels included.
- Seclusion and tranquility within Clyne Valley Country Park.
- Ample parking.
- Colour TV, freeview, DVD and video player.
- Radio/CD/cassette player.
- Electric hob & microwave.
- Washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- Heating and hot water from gas fired "combi" boiler.
- Cot, high-chair on request.
- Stone BBQ.
- Enclosed garden area with garden furniture.
- Pond and decked area.
- Free WiFi in coffee shop at main Clyne Farm site.